Wednesday 31 July 2013

How to make Kimonos Rock...........


I'm obsessed with kimonos at the moment.These are all available to buy on ASOS and ASOS MARKETPLACE. I'm giving my tips on how to wear them below. So MANY ways to wear them.......




TIP: Wear over disco pants with heals and a sparkly top to go dancing. Add some more sparkle with a glitter/sequence top underneath and unique headpiece jewellery.



TIP: Wear over denim shorts and throw on gladiator sandals if warm or leather ankle boots if we have the rain to deal with. I  just oooooooooooolove this western style kimono  :-)




TIP: Make the kimono even more boho by adding a hat. Feodora is my fav.
TIP: Wear your kimono over skinny jeans and a rock tee. Add some funky jewellery like a spiked necklace.(necklace below is in Next at the mo)



No comments:

Post a Comment