Monday 11 November 2013

You've got to take your hat off to them.....


Hats off to them!!
A lot of people are afraid to wear a hat and I often hear people say: Where would I wear it? I say, wear it anywhere! Out to meet your friends for lunch, out shopping for the day, on that date....I love fedoras which are hitting the high street big time at the moment. I know that as soon as I put one on, I instantly feel like a woman of mystery and I also feel brilliant because my roots are covered!!!  See my pick of the hat styles at the moment, where to buy them and tips on how to wear them :-)

Fedora Hats



Sienna is the queen of fedora hats! A fedora will instantly give you a boho look. Try it with a maxi dress.


Kim looks uber sexy in her black one with skin tight pants and unique mohair top.(Who knew mohair could look this sexy!)





Where to Buy:
This AMAZE burgundy fedora below is in Penneys and is 100% wool. At only €8, I would recommend getting your skates on to nab one before they disappear. After stupidly wearing mine out to a club over Halloween, getting a little bit too tipsy and loosing it :-( I'm going to buy another one. And at this price , why wouldn't I? (okay so one place you can't wear one to is a club!)


Beanie Hats
What can I say, these can be a life saver on a bad hair day. I love the way Taylor wears hers with a few loose curls to the front and some matching red lips. Ellie Goulding is a big lover of beanies and she pulls them off superbly even with pink hair!







Where to Buy:
This real cute one below is only €12 on Asos with free worldwide delivery!






Bowler Hats
Bowler hats are equally on trend and have been for the last few years. Take style tips from Fearne Cotton and throw one on with a biker leather jacket and a floral dress, opaque tights and some cute ankle boots for an adorable look.









Where to Buy:
This cutsey purple one is from River Island and retailing at €24.99





Turbans
These are now my fave headpieces at the moment and I just think they are a real quirky accessory for anyone's wardrobe. The beautiful Eva Mendes is a big  fan of turbans and especially turban headbands. 




Kylie is super cute here in her knitted turban. Looks oh so cosy






Where to Buy:
You can buy these amaze turbans below HERE on my online shop in soooo many colours at only €8.99. Add a brooch to give yours even more individuality. Wear with a kimono and an evening dress for a quirky look or dress it down with skinnies, an oversized cardie with hair loose and wavy.



No comments:

Post a Comment