Saturday 10 August 2013

NEW OUTFIT POST.....


So I always mix vintage with highstreet and most vintage items on my online shop are easily styled with highstreet pieces . The other day was a teeny bit chilly so I threw on my wooly gilet over this vintage shirt. Jeans are the highwaisted skinnies from Penneys retailing at €13





My floral shoes are from River Island. They retailed at €40 and they are fab teamed with little dresses and jeans alike. Its nice to make a statement with your shoes sometimes....


Necklace is from Accessorize and I think it has a real 70's feel . The shirt is a lovely custard cream colour from the 70's. I actually bought it in a charity shop for €4. TOP TIP: Sometimes the sleeves on vintage shirts can be a bit tooooooo baggy, so just to roll them up as shown below and above....



and rolled....

Fringed bag is from Penneys and it cost €8. They have them in tan colour too and they are such a bargain considering the detail.

Purple gilet is really light weight and  I bought at a fair in the RDS but I saw the exact same ones in A-Wear recently and cost just €15! Bargain or wha!
TOP TIP: wear your gilet over a floral dress to give it a boho feel. 

Shop similar styles on my online shop HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment