Sunday 4 August 2013

Things I want but can't because I can't have everything RIGHT????....


So I will regularly put up my wishlist. Just things that I see that I really want to buy but I have to stop myself and pretend  to myself that I don't actually have a credit card. As you will know, sometimes  my credit card just jumps out of my purse and into my hand and my fingers start typing my card number into the computer. It's just too bizarre!!

1. This is a bison skull ring. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with skull rings but I AM!! It's sold by Bohemian Rose Vintage and it's price tag is €20. Not bad for a statement piece. Bohemian Rose Vintage sell really individual new and vintage jewellery. Check them out.https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/bohemianrose-vintage?oss_ss=1





2. These are just heaven and I've dreamed about them ever since I saw them on a girl on a tube in London. (I walked up and asked her where she got them) Paul Smith she said.... "Of course" I said! I'd pay through the teeth for them!Well I was even more disappointed to see they retailed at €395 . Then I checked today to see if they were still available and realised they had been put in the sale and dropped to €168.  Of course they are sold out in my size. I'm on the waiting list!!! These will go with everything from floral midi dresses to skinny jeans to just EVERYTHING!
http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/eu-en/shop/sale/womens-tan-bassie-shoes.html





3. This smock is just too cute and too perfect. I love the cut out detail, boho feel and relaxed comfy style. I'd throw on lots of long chains and a statement ring with this and I'd wear my hair loose and wavy. It's on Asos retailing at €49.99


4. These beauties below are the summer jett shoe from Modern Vice. They are an American brand and they do these shoes in every colour you can think of ,even yellow!. They are so fun and so different to anything else out there. They retail at 275 dollars. Very pricey but they are leather and you will have forever. (These are  things I regularly tell myself to convince myself into buying things) Check them out. Their lace up boots are to die for.






5. I just love blazers with character, why go with the norm? That's what I say.This with a pair of skinnies, a simple tee, statement necklace and a pair of coverse would be such an easy but wow look. It's on sale for €33 on a fab boutique on Asos Marketplace called House of Jam


I'm off to sob into my pillow............................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment