Tuesday 6 August 2013

Midi is the new Mini, find out why all the celebs think so?..........



I've always loved the midi and I love the way it's taking centre stage at the moment. It's such an easy effortless style to wear. I love wearing mine with ankle boots and a crop top. But see the many other ways below.........





It's also equally on trend to wear with some heels and cute ankle socks. Florence Welch is a big fan of the midi and she pulls it off so well.



Rihanna  is transformed into a demure super model by wearing this midi and crop top combo. A far cry from her usual styles! 




I love the plisse pleat midi as seen below and is especially flattering when wore high waisted with a silk grandad style blouse or shirt. Pull in the waist even more by adding a belt but make sure it's a thin one. Another reason I think the midi works so well is because it  really shows off the slimmest parts of your legs. 






Sienna looks so relaxed in her midi floral dress at Glastonbury this year. Add a pear of grunge studded boots to give that extra edge.  I love it



Shop this style on my online shop HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment