Tuesday 20 August 2013

Outfit of the week....



Outfit of the week
I love this outfit so much that I wore it twice this week! I'm a bit of a minger alright. Once out to dinner with the girlies and another to my market stall at the weekend. Again I love teaming vintage with highstreet, The shirt is from the 80's and I love the vibrant colours. Blazer is vintage, from Berlin and its actually a mens blazer. 







I got my necklace  in Topshop. I love all animal shaped jewellery. Don't know why but I do! TOP TIP: These sort of statement necklaces are also great when wore over a fully buttoned up shirt. (see images below)








Bright coloured blazers can bring life to a simple pair of jeans and casual top. If you want a new one. Zara have an amazing selection at the moment.See ways to wear them below











Bag and shoes are from River Island. .....






I just thought I'd show you another option for footwear with this outfit and these are my new coral converse which are soooooooo comfy. I'm in love....




SHOP SIMILAR LOOKS ON MY ONLINE SHOP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment