Friday 26 July 2013

WHAT I WEAR AND THE BARGAINS I FIND



Thought it about time for another post on what I wear ! Today was NOT a scorcher by all means at 22 degrees (last year this would of been a scorcher!) but it was just warm enough for an outfit like this. The necklace is from a gorgeous little boutique in Carlingford called Memories.It adds a touch of boho to any dress.








Dress is from Forever 21 and a right bargain at only €24. It is the just D  perfect dress for pear shaped women as it draws attention the slimmest part of the pear shape which is the waist, and then it skims over those hips. I threw it on over a pair of black leggings. I love this relaxed comfy style.




Bag is actually genuine leather and it's GOLD!!! It's vintage from the 80's and it's on sale on my online shop www.corrinachristinachic.com and www.facebook.com/corrinachristinavintage.




Gladiator sandals are a fav of mine and I got these ones in Accessorize, one of the best buys I've ever got as they are perfect to throw on under maxi dresses and they are so comfy.


Feel free to leave comments below and I will be happy to answer any questions xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment