Tuesday 30 July 2013

What I wear and the bargains I find......



I'm trying to wear as many dresses as I possibly can before this glorious weather leaves us :-) This was today's outfit. 


I love adding a pop of  bright colour to more earthy colours and I especially love turquoise and brown together. They just compliment each other so well. I got this ring at a lovely market stall in Barcelona for a fiver!! But you don't have to go to lovely Barcelona to get this style of ring. I've seen them in lots of highstreet shops and boutiques.

Dress is a shirt waist dress(only buttons to the waist) and it's from the 70's and currently on sale on my online shop.





My fishy necklace is from the Topshop sales and you can always rely on them for quirky accessories . I mostly get my jewellery in Topshop during their sales and I have so many unique pieces, some I would of paid as little as 50 cent!. 





My belt is actually from a dress I bought in Penneys and I have about 20 of them! I just throw them on with various dresses. Bag I featured before and is still up for grabs on my shop. The Antler skull rings are also for sale on my shop currently at €6 but I'm offering a reduced price  of €4.50 if you mention this blog post when purchasing. Nail varnish is high jelly shine from Barry M and I looooove it.





Flip flops were featured in my last outfit but I didn't show a close up. Again, they are from Penneys and cost just €3!


No comments:

Post a Comment