Tuesday 2 July 2013

Wedding dresses under €200 SAY WHAAAA????!!!!!

For a long while now I've wondered why so many people feel the need to spend a FORTUNE on their wedding day. I realise it's down to your individual preference but for me, I couldn't do it. I hear the average price spent on a dress in €2000 (I believe it's much higher than this) but If I ever do say I do, I'd prefer to wear a fab dress under €200 and spend the rest on a trip to travel lands afar. That being said, I just want to prove that you can indeed get amazing dresses for under €200 . I've listed lots below including links! Some of them  are just too pretty and some are as low as €35 folks!


https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/dresses/stunning-beaded-one-shoulder-tulle-prom-evening-dress/915566

No comments:

Post a Comment