Saturday 27 July 2013

WHAT I WEAR AND THE BARGAINS I FIND


This dress is another Forever 21 find, and a total bargain at only €19.99. This again is perfect for pears as it draws attention to the slim waist and skims over those thighs and bum. Dip hem is great for  not just pears but anyone who is conscious of their bum .





The necklace is vintage from the 70's and I bought it at a market in Barcelona, a bargain at just €3!! I love the way it adds a pop of bright white.



This bag is on sale on my online shop and it's really lovely soft leather.Perfect for bringing to festivals or on holidays as it's cross body :-)


 These skinny jeans are from Pull and Bear and were on sale at €12.99. I rolled them up to make them 3/4 length. Sandals are from Penneys and are currently priced at €3. Took me a couple of wears  before they stopped cutting between my two toes(I have very sensitive feet!) but now they are really comfy and for €3 , where could you go wrong!!





No comments:

Post a Comment