Saturday 6 April 2013

LEMONICIOUS

Lemonicious

I'm uber excited about the fact that lemon is taking center stage for this Spring/Summer. Calvin Klein and Mulberry in particular featured it heavily on the runway.Acid lemon is really pushing to the front of the queue in the lemon shade stakes. I just bought this stunner from Zara. It's a mix of lime green/ acid lemon and it's a shade of lemon that Irish skin tones can get away with. I added a pop of turquoise blue in my accessories (see necklace below) I  also added a fab stone coloured belt from Penneys. Throw it over stone coloured skinnies and charcoal leather ankle boots. When the weather gets warmer, you can wear it as shown!! Another tip, be daring and try fuchsia pink lipstick with this look. It works great x
Image 1 of LONG ASYMMETRIC TUNIC from Zara BUFFALO HEAD WITH HORNS NECKLACE
Here it is in all it's glory with Simone Rocha's NEON LEMON embroidered suit




and loving this lemon mohair fur, LEMON MOHAIR FUR I say!!!!!(also from Simone Rocha)

No comments:

Post a Comment