Wednesday 17 April 2013

5 ways to Boho heaven! (straight from the new queen of Boho herself)

Seeing as she went from this...

To This........

I thought who better than to take boho style tips from. In all honesty her style transformation is one of the best I've seen in the world of celebs so far to date. I'm a massive fan of the Bohemian look and this style goes mainstream on a regular basis but to me it never truly goes out of style. You can add little touches if you're not too big on it but here are my top 5 tips to help you inject it into your Spring wardrobe :-)

1. Feodora it a simple feodora hat worn with jeans t-shirt & gilet (not the ugly padded ones!) or with a maxi dress instantly adds boho.






2. Statement Jewellery cuffs, headpieces,ethnic beads,stacked bangles, whatever it takes, load them on.




3. Braids away Braids in the hair, soooooooo pretty. If you haven't a notion how to do it,  this short tutorial is amazing, you can get this look in 5 minutes.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nV4aw8N1vjE


4. Fringe me Fringed bags are the bomb.GET ONE!


or try it on your footwear...

and I'm sorry but I had to revert back to the old queen of boho just to show you this!!!! How absolutely out of this world hot is this!




5. Prints, Prints, Prints...









Yes Nicole!!! I f I had your wardrobe I'd be waving my hands in the air with glee too.



Please feel free to leave comments below and  please leave a link to your blog so I can have a look xx













1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to leave comments and a please leave link to your blog so I can have a look xx

    ReplyDelete