Wednesday 8 May 2013

What I wear and the bargains I find!

Today was a major disappointment after the glorious weather we had yesterday but I tried to brighten my mood by adding some pops of colour through accessories and nail varnish. I'll tell you where I got everything below.


I actually bought this boyfriend blazer in a charity shop for 8 euro, bargain or what!!!


Ring is on sale on my vintage page for €6. Oh and nail varnish is a recent purchase, it's Barry M and it's new jelly shine range. Think I will actually wear this all Summer long!



I'm in love with my necklace, its from Zara at  €22 and well worth it!

I'm also wearing my bright orange and yellow summer jacket(in case some sun comes out!) bought it in River Island last week, reduced from €79 to €20!




Bag is from River Island and I got it last Summer, adore it!



PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND LINKS TO YOUR BLOG SO I CAN HAVE A LOOK XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment